Pages

Sunday, June 15, 2014

Gaming

I play a lot of video games – particularly MMOs and Pokémon.

You can regularly find me in:

The Lord of the Rings Online
  • Belegraen – 24 Elf Warden
  • Beora – 16 Woman Burglar
  • Beornara – 87 Woman Captain
  • Beruthien – 66 Elf Rune-Keeper
  • Bodivar – 45 Dwarf Minstrel
  • Bregolad – 95 Man Hunter
  • Brittanyia – 95 Elf Champion
  • Brondolfur – 28 Dwarf Guardian
  • Brytja – 61 Woman Lore-master
Guild Wars 2
  • Brynae – 20 Norn Warrior
  • Ketawyn – 8 Sylvari Ranger 
Star Wars: The Old Republic
  • Teivra – 17 Sith Bounty Hunter
  • Brytia – 11 Jedi Trooper
RIFT
  • Celares – 21 High Elf Warrior
 
I also play Defiance, TERA, Forsaken World, and Star Trek Online, but not enough to remember any of my characters/stats off the top of my head!

No comments:

Post a Comment